CHAMONIX MONT-BLANC LOCATION
and its valley,international capital of ski and alpinism,big spaces of
natural reserve, where the Mont -Blanc, the top of Europe, culminates,
and whose name is enough to make you dream.
Here you find the endless changes of seasons and nature.
Listed in the world patrimony, Chamonix is one of the most visited sites in the world. In the heart of this prestigious valley, you get the feeling of this exceptional place.
To make sure of it, mountain tops and glaciers, tell you of the thousand years old history of the short and prestigious epic story of its men.
- Geneva International airport ( Cointrin) 88 kms. Tel +41 (0) 22 717 71 11. The SAT bus company provides daily connections between Geneva airport and Chamonix.
- Lyon International Airport (220 km) - Tel: +33 (0) 8 26 800 826
- From France: Accessible directly via the Autoroute Blanche (A40), which connects to the european motorway network.
- Via Switzerland: Motorway to Martigny, Col de la Forclaz, Col des Montets.
- Via Italy: 15 km from the border via Mont-Blanc Tunnel.
- SNCF railway stations in the resorts.
- TER regional train or TGV high-speed mainline train connections from St Gervais - Le Fayet railway station, just 20 km away.
- The Mont Blanc Express: this SNCF railway line serves all villages from St Gervais - Le Fayet to Martigny (Switzerland) via the Chamonix valley.
Informations SNCF - Tel: 3635